Implant treatment procedure
01. Pre-surgical diagnosis / treatment plan
- Consulting on health condition, disease, and other important information.
- Radiography filming and analysis.
- Treatment for general infection.
02. 1st surgery, implant grafting
- Swelling of cheeks may be generated after surgery. (massage with cold pack to achieve quick recovery)
- Use cotton to contain blood and swallow blood after surgery.
- Avoid immoderate exercise or baths for 3 days. Smoking and drinking are prohibited.
- Visit clinic ofr treatment if bleeding cannot be stopped after surgery.
- Maxillary sinus bone graft patients must not blow nose or spit saliva (may generate problems in the surgical area)
- Bone healing / bone and implant osseointegration phase (3~6 months)
04. 2nd surgery
- Implant abutment connection and gum treatment (may be omitted according to surgical method)
05. Prosthetic installation
- Require active brushing and gum management.
- Require regular inspection.